Illinois Budget Solutions
Anna supports the People and Planet First Budget for Illinois, or another similar budget.
People and Planet First Budget
- $2.5 billion for corporations to pay their fair share/close corporate tax loopholes
- $9 billion in progressive income taxes for those who make $1 million+
- $12 billion to tax the trillions of dollars on Chicago markets that are currently not taxed at all.
- $0 in property tax increases
- $5 billion to Fully Fund PK-12
- $4.5 billion for Universal Healthcare
- $3.5 billion for Green Energy
- $3 billion for Infrastructure
- $3 billion to Fully Fund Human Services
- $2.5 billion to have Free College Tuition
- $2 billion for Pension Contributions